- I was recently married at Whispering Oaks and I am still in awe of how amazing this venue is. The owner, Jessica, was super helpful with ensuring that our day was perfect! She even let us set everything up the day before! which was a huge help! If you are currently looking for a venue to get married at, look no longer! Whispering Oaks is a beautiful place with loving staff.Kaylie Reinle – Denton, TX
- Amazing place! Staff was very helpful and helped us out tremendously. Jessica is awesome. Our daughter had her wedding here this past Saturday night and it was absolutely beautiful. Staff stepped up and helped so much when more guest than anticipated attended.
The outdoor wedding area is so pretty underneath all the oak trees. Stunning barn inside and out! The Bridal Suite is gorgeous my daughter loved it.
Thank you so much Jessica to you and your staff. And also a big thank you to Regina, part of the staff, she was incredible as well. Thank you all for being there and making sure everything turned out beautifully.
Page Clark Day – Valley View, TX
- Whispering Oaks was the first and ONLY venue we looked at when we were searching for our venue. From the moment we stepped foot onto the property, I knew nothing would ever compare to it and we didn't look any further. We happened to be one of the first bookings at Whispering Oaks, a full 14 months before our actual wedding date. During those 14 months the owner of the venue, Jessica Dixon, kept in constant contact with us. She sent us pictures of the new grass, the draping and just generally checked in on our wedding plans as the time came closer and closer. She was constantly there for any advice I needed or even if I wanted to come to the venue to measure something. I can honestly say that I couldn't have done it without her help.
Our wedding day, May 19, 2018, was completely flawless and amazing. Jessica and her staff were there with us the entire time for anything that came up or we needed. Every time I turned around she was there, checking on our vendors, checking on us and giving direction to her staff. Our friends and family, and all of our vendors, are still talking about how incredibly beautiful the venue is and how amazing its staff is.
We are truly blessed with the opportunity to have had our wedding at Whispering Oaks. Thank you again, Jessica and the entire staff at Whispering Oaks, you went above and beyond and made sure we had the perfect wedding day of our dreams.
Jennifer Mayo – Dallas, TX
- My daughter got married at this venue. I would highly recommend them. The venue, the staff, everything! It was perfect. Jessica welcomed our family with open arms, answered all our questions, and even helped calm our nerves. I would jump at the chance to work with her again.Sherri Offill – Van Alstyne, TX
- My sister got married at this venue and it was absolutely amazing! Not only is the venue beyond beautiful, Jessica was always there to help in word and deed! Phil Liebscher – Valley View, TX
- If I could give them a 10 I would! This venue is amazing! Jessica and her staff were so easy to work with, she answered all our questions, made the wedding process extremely easy! Our daughter was able to have the wedding of her dreams and this mom was able to enjoy a stress-free wedding in a gorgeous venue. I will recommend to everyone!Tammy Rice Hennigan – Frisco, TX
- My son was recently married at Whispering Oaks! The first wedding of 2019 actually! We had the best experience from the day we toured the venue, to the wedding day! Everything went so smoothly! I had a blast! Didn’t have to worry about a thing! I would highly recommend Whispering Oaks! Beautiful place! I know there is a lot of love built in!Lynne Thomas Reinle -
- Our ceremony and reception were held at Whispering Oaks Wedding Venue in Valley View, TX. Y’all this place is absolutely amazing! They just celebrated their one-year anniversary in February. This place is where dreams come to life! Not to mention the staff is amazing. Jessica Dixon made sure that everything ran very smoothly and on time. The rest of her staff were available to help when and where needed. From the day we toured the venue Jessica was always available to answer any and all questions, she made the venue accessible whenever we needed to make a visit. The day seemed so far away, but it flew by and the day came. Jessica knew just how special this day was to us; and to me. This was not just an ordinary wedding. This was also the day that I have waited for a long time; the day I was going to meet my birth mother after years of searching. I also got to meet a number of blood relatives for the first time. If there aren’t already enough emotions that come with a wedding, this added so much more. My husband was also able to reconnect with his father after nearly 27 years of separation. Jessica knew this dynamic and made sure that everything was perfect and truly made sure that our dreams came true!!! We can’t Thank Jessica and her staff enough for everything they’ve done for us!Felicia Lorenzini -
- HIGHLY recommend!! It’s a bit of a drive, but well worth the effort. Magical location. Very experienced and accommodating owner/operator, with lots of contacts. This venue has everything you’d want and more.Teresa Yarborough Brown -
- Just want to start off by saying my wedding was a dream come true at Whispering Oaks Wedding Venue in Valley View, Tx . I had my wedding this past Friday 05.18.2018 and it was honestly a dream come true!!! The venue is breathtaking!!! Jessica the venue owner went out of her way to make sure everything was taken care of and exactly what I wanted!! From start to finish Jessica had my back and she was a true blessing to our family!!!!! Her daughter is soooo sweet & did an amazing job Bartending for my entire wedding as well!!! My son even talks about Mrs. Jessica and how he loved dancing with her at my wedding!!! Our wedding day was PERFECT AND BEAUTIFUL!!! If you’re looking for a beautiful "barn" wedding Whispering Oaks is by far the best in North Texas!!!Britni Hutchins – Sanger, TX
- Absolutely loved this venue for my big day! Jessica has put her heart and soul in this place and it definitely shows! I have watched the entire building process and it just keeps getting more and more beautiful! It was very affordable, and soo gorgeous! Definitely recommend! Glad to be one of the Whispering Oaks brides! All my guests still keep talking about how beautiful it was!Katie L Goble – Denton, TX
- This place is ABSOLUTELY your best choice for a venue! It is gorgeous, and Jessica and her staff are by far the nicest and most professional people we have ever interacted with. Had our wedding here yesterday and almost wish I could do it again just for how beautiful everything was!!! If 5 stars is the highest, We still give it 10!!! Do yourself a favor and plan your event here!!!
This is not a venue that just sits back and watches and just hopes everything goes accordingly. Jessica will jump in head first to help decorate, move tables where you want, and anything else where an extra hand is needed. Not just prior to the wedding was she a huge help, but during the ceremony she was running around getting people seated and making sure our time of events was in order just how we planned. During the reception, she was doing an absolutely amazing job, behind the scenes like she was a coordinator. Between setting up our s'mores table at the firepit, icing down drinks, and actually jumping behind the bar to serve drinks to our guests when our bartender was being lazy, she truly goes above and beyond to make it YOUR day.
Our wedding was absolutely perfect and that couldn't have happened without Jessica and her family building this amazing venue and making our dream wedding happen.
Carl Hagar – Denton, TX
- Whispering Oaks venue was absolutely stunning and perfect for my wedding! Jessica was so wonderful and extremely helpful with anything and everything I needed. Jessica is a rock star and an amazing help for brides that don't have all their parents, she was outstanding! My wedding day was the most perfect day I could have ever dreamed for and all the guests agreed!!Marley Baily – Dallas, TX
- My daughter’s wedding went absolutely perfect! Jessica (owner) answered every text, call and email quickly, recommended excellent vendors and made the whole process go so smoothly! We HIGHLY recommend this venue! All of our 230+ guests were so amazed at how beautiful everything was! Thanks for making our daughters day perfect!Shellee Robertson Enfinger – Northlake, TX
- My husband and I were married at Whispering Oaks in October, and we truly could not have dreamed of a more perfect venue for our wedding. We toured the venue while it was still in its construction phase, and even with it being unfinished we immediately fell in love! Jessica and her family put their heart and soul into building and designing this venue and it shows in every spectacular detail. Everything about Whispering Oaks is breathtaking. It has a stunning outside ceremony area that creates such a romantic setting for a wedding, and a beautiful bridge you walk across that leads up to the magnificent barn. Our guests were truly in awe with how unbelievable the venue was.
What I loved most about this incredible venue was the experience I had working with Jessica and her family to create our dream wedding. Jessica would check in with me to see how wedding planning was going and see if there was anything she could do to help. She was so accommodating and helpful, and really went out of her way to ensure everything about our big day was perfect. My husband and I were truly touched by how much thought, care and work Jessica and her family put into our wedding. We are so genuinely and sincerely grateful for Jessica and her family and everything they did to make our wedding day the most amazing day we could have ever imagined!
Sawyer Wallace – Aubrey, TX
- I had my wedding here at Whispering Oaks and I couldn't be more pleased. Although it rained, Jessica and her husband made sure that the day ran smooth and it was absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Through my entire wedding process, she was amazing. She answered any questions I had, made sure I had everything I needed, and went above and beyond for me! My husband and I have received so many compliments on how perfect this venue was! We truly had the best experience here I recommend this place for every couple!!!Angela Franklin – Sherman, TX
- I recently held a reception here following my daughter’s baptism. This was the perfect place, so beautiful!! The owner is a pleasure to work with and so accommodating for even smaller events.Jenna Moore – Mesquite, TX
- This was the most amazing venue! Not only was it so beautiful but I can’t express the kindness and hard work of the owner. Thank you again!Amy McWhirter White – Springtown, TX
- My daughter's wedding, Heather and Sean was perfect here. An outside beautiful wedding and a great reception inside. The bridal room was perfect and lovely for the bridal party to get ready. Jessica the owner, I give you a personal recommendation for all your help and ensuring it ran smoothly, and to your husband and son for their help. I highly recommend Whispering Oaks Venue in Valley View. Thank you, Jessica for helping make my daughter’s wedding so perfect.Karen Woodward Bostic – Allen, TX
- I just got married here June 2nd, it was the most beautiful wedding I could imagine! It was a fairytale dream come true. The owner Jessica made sure everything went smoothly and we didn’t have to stress about anything! She took care of everything and made it so easy for us to just have fun and enjoy our big day! I would recommend this venue to anyone, it is just so pretty and makes you feel like you’re in an enchanted forest! I loved it, best venue ever!China Allred – Whitesboro, TX
- Whispering Oaks Wedding Venue is the perfect blend of elegance & rustic, relaxing and whimsical!! It was such a beautiful place for my niece's wedding & we were completely taken care of in every detail. Thank you!!!!!Traci Petty – Bonham, TX